Would you like to reverse the clock and look younger? Well with this free Photoshop tutorial we show you how to do this in just a few easy steps.
1. Step one is to open your image of an older looking man.
We’ll create a complete makeover by removing the wrinkles on his face, changing his hair color and covering up age marks on his face.
2. Next select the stamp tool as shown. Press and hold Alt key. Then select the best skin area as you will be using this for cloning. This will define our source pixels.
3. Start cloning the areas you want to change by clicking on wrinkles as shown on the 3 images below.
4. Looking younger already! Now select the blur tool. Apply it over the face areas to give the effect of a smooth face.
5. Time to change the salt ‘n’ pepper look. Select the brush tool with the color and layer mode as shown in the image below.
6. Next apply it over the hair to make the hair look black.
7. Also change the eyebrows to black.
8. Here is the result we’ve achieved by applying a few simple steps – a remarkable difference.
Source : thephotoshoptutorials.com